Experience the LGBTQ+ Campgrounds with Rolando and Bella
Experience the LGBTQ+ Campgrounds with Rolando and Bella One of the unexpected joys of traveling full-time has been the conversations I have along the way. Last night , I spent time talking with someone who was completely new to the LGBTQ+ camping world. As we talked, I realized just how difficult it is to explain this community to someone who has never experienced it. There isn't just one kind of LGBTQ+ camper. There are people who came out as young adults in their 20s and others who waited until retirement. There are gay men, lesbians, bisexual, transgender, nonbinary, queer, and intersex travelers; singles, couples, throuples, chosen families, lifelong friends, and members of our community who are differently abled . Every person arrives with a unique story, different life experiences, and different reasons for seeking friendship, acceptance, adventure, or simply a place where they can truly be themselves. And everyone camps for different reasons. Some are looking for peac...
Comments
Post a Comment